WINTERSCHOOL & SPECIAL DISCOUNTS
Our Winter School program offers a fantastic opportunity for students in Grades 6-12 to reinforce their Math and Science knowledge, and sharpen their skills. For Matrics, we also offer intensive sessions in all other subjects.
All sessions are 3 hours with short breaks in between.
- Grade 12 Math & Science Program (5 Days): Dive deep into math and science concepts crucial for exam success. Discounted Price for the 15 hours : R2500 per week (45% off).
- Grade 12 All Other Subjects (3 Days): Past paper exam practice and discussion of core concepts and frameworks. Discounted Price for the 9 hours. Price: R1500 per week. (52% off).
- Grades 8-11 Program (3 Days): Strengthen your understanding of key math and science topics with engaging lessons and interactive exercises. Discounted Price for the 9 hours. Price: R1500 per week. (52% off).
- Grades 6-7 Program (2 Days): Explore the foundations of math and science with hands-on learning experiences. Discounted Price for the 6 hours. Price: R1000 per week. (45% off).
The Winter School program will run each week of the holiday, allowing you to choose the week that suits your schedule.
- The subjects in which your child will require tutoring support
- Whether your child will log-in for online sessions or attend in-person sessions in Rondebosch
- Whether your child requires private tutoring, or may want to join a weekly small group session (Monday – Friday up to 20h00) in that subject. We also have a WEEKEND INTENSIVE in-person programme Saturdays & Sundays 08h00 – 17h00 where your child can do multiple subjects through the course of the day (see all schedules in PDF format at links below).
Scheduling of private tutoring sessions
- For PRIVATE ONLINE tutoring sessions, your assigned tutor will arrange a mutually suitable time with you once introduced via WhatsApp
- For PRIVATE IN-PERSON tutoring sessions, your assigned tutor will arrange a mutually suitable time with you once introduced via WhatsApp, then book an available room at our Tutor Centre for each weekly session and confirm that permanent slot with you
- When completing our online registration form, you will be asked to specify your child’s grade level; subject/s to be tutored; and whether online or in-person tutoring is preferred.
Fixed schedule of small group sessions
Our fixed weekly small group sessions are very popular in the run up towards exams and are available for the following options:
- Grades 4 & 5: Only private tutoring during the week. Join the WEEKEND INTENSIVE programme for group sessions.
- Grade 6 & 7: All groups sessions Monday – Sunday are in-person at our Tutor Center
- Grade 8 – 12: All subjects available several times weekly between Monday – Sunday, either online or in-person
- Rondebosch Boys Boarders: Permitted by school to also attend after hours (Mon – Thurs from 19.00 – 20.00)
See your child’s grade schedule by clicking on the relevant icon below and then deciding which slots you will complete on the Registration Form when signing up for our services.
Note that the WEEKEND INTENSIVE PROGRAMME has its own, separate schedule (also below), and keep a pen and paper handy as each of the 162 sessions conducted each weekend has its own, unique number you need to provide when registering.